Who are we?
George B Thompson, founder of GBThompsons Solutions to help charitable foundations and non-profit organizations to see the benefits of diversity/inclusivity and drive positive changes. George has been heavily involved in Rochester, MN. for over forty years.
He is active in Toastmasters International and is a popular business and diversity speaker. George has spoken to over ten thousand people on issues of diversity/inclusivity.
Other things about George:
- Board member of Minnesota Council on Foundations - Chair of Inclusivity Committee
- IBM Industrial Engineer/Manager 28 Years
- Formerly Executive Director of Diversity Council (10) 1995-2005
- Former Board Chairman of Blandin Foundation (12 year board member 3 years as Board Chairman)
Board Member of Minnesota Community Foundation/St. Paul Foundation
- Member of Mayo Clinic Public Affairs Committee
- Member of Rochester Area Foundation, Grants Committee
- Parent of Darrell at Bolder Options, twins Jenifer at Minnesota Foundation, and George Jr.at George Thompson Wealth Builders
- Equal Opportunity Grandfather 2 girls /2 boys
- BS Washington U. St Louis
- MED, University of Minnesota